Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Handsome Baby WALKED towards Mummy!

Yup, you got it right. My baby walked about 2 feet towards me last night. He took about 5 – 6 steps. He was actually going after the red mobile phone (Sagem) that I was holding. He saw the phone. Then, he suddenly got up, walked towards me and took the phone from my hand. I was so thrilled. Seng Chor was there to witness it too. Actually, I got a shock. It was funny as well – His hands were up and he was walking like a robot – wobbling as he took each step. I think he did it unconsciously. After that, Seng Chor tried to make him walk towards him using the phone, but he didn’t want. Ha! Ha! Ha! He crawled towards him instead.

Jordan is now 13 and a half months – 1 year plus 1 and a half months. For the past 2 weeks, he had more desire to stand unsupported and also cruised around holding the sofa. It’s a joy to see him doing that each time. He is now more prepared to walk. Does it mean more headaches and chasing around for us? Will see…

No comments: