- Successful viva for my PhD
- Trip to Hong Kong Disneyland with Seng Chor
- Trip to Tioman Island
- PhD convocation
- Special bonus and increment for PhD
- Featured in the Express Women's Day Special of the Daily Express
- Photo shooting for Her World magazine
- 1st Birthday celebration with Jordan
- Celebrating 6th wedding anniversary – first time with Jordan
- 1st Birthday celebration for Jordan, at McDonald’s
- Taking care of Jordan when he had fever. I fell sick too.
- Losing my sister's car right in front of our house.
- Watching my beloved Spiritual Mentor as she battled with cancer, and her eventual passing away.
What goals do I have for 2007? I normally don’t set any goal. I am not that type that set goals or resolutions every year, and reflect on them. Perhaps this year could be different. Perhaps I do have some goals that I want to achieve or try to achieve. Perhaps these are the goals…perhaps…
Read more books on spiritual growth.
Be more discipline in my daily devotion – prayer and reading the Bible.
Encourage more people.
Disciple at least one person.
Be a better wife.
Be a better mother.
Hmm…are these goals appropriate? Are goals supposed to be measurable? It’s really not easy to set goals. Ok, I admit that I’m bad at setting goals. My life is not aimless without these goals. I desire something simple. Ultimately, all I want to do is to glorify God. Amen!