Friday, January 19, 2007

I missed him

Yeah, he was away on Wednesday, and I missed him. When he was not around, I felt something missing. However, with his presence, there is no rest. I was thrilled to hold him in my arms again yesterday. I think probably no one would guess that I was referring to Seng Chor. Hahaha!

Anyway, the movie – “Night at the Museum” was worth watching. Strongly recommended if you need a break. I actually felt energized after the movie. It was funny. It was refreshing. It was awesome. I was coughing and laughing throughout the movie. I slept better that night.

After one week, I’m still sick – same symptoms – flu, cough (got worse) and sore throat. I will be seeing the doctor again – third time in less than 2 weeks. I really, really need to get better soon as there will be more classes in the coming weeks. :(

No comments: