Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Jordan

It's been quite awhile since I blogged about my precious son, Jordan.

He's now about 9kg. Recently, we discovered his crawling style - one foot flat on the floor (usually the left foot) while dragging the other leg to move forward. We have a video clip of him crawling in this manner. Sometimes he even placed both feet (not knees) and hands on the floor and crawled. It's rather amusing. He can't walk yet. He has tried to stand but only for a few seconds. He loves to crawl and turn on our bed. He often bangs two objects together and still loves to drop things out of his cot/playpen.

We have started feeding him with rice cereal regularly. He finished it most of the time. Now, he is taking brown rice cereal. So far, I have not cooked porridge for him yet during weekends - just feeding him with rice cereal. He takes porridge twice a day at the babysitter during weekday. He doesn't seem to like processed food in the jar. He has wasted at least 4 bottles of that. Seng Chor ate some for him. We still got 3 more bottles left. The taste it's a bit sour. Perhaps his taste bud is like mine - I dislike sour stuffs.

On his speech, still the same - Mama, Dada, Papa, Mum-mum. Sometimes, he 'talks' a lot to himself. He laughs really, really loud. Probably 'inherited' that from his khai-ma.

I just love to take photos and videos of him. During the first 2 months, I took pictures of him almost everyday. Now, I take every week. He is quite good at posing for the camera. Got practice since birth. Hee! Hee!

We have plans to celebrate his 1st birthday. My mum, his grandma, will be here to celebrate together. We are open to suggestions - something unique and affordable. He may not remember anything at all, but at least we can still show him the photos and videos in the future.

A lot of people have asked me about having a second child. Well...the answer is still the same - "Just leave it to God."

No comments: