Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Annual Course Report

Every year, around September/October period, I need to prepare an annual course report which reviews the academic operations for the BSc (Hons) Software Engineering course. I started the writing on the second week of this month. Stopped for 1 to 2 weeks. I procrastinated until last week and finally completed it yesterday. Hip! Hip! Hooray! Throughout the month, I was 'grumbling' to Seng Chor about it. It's a dreadful report. I had to dig out the past records, prepare statistics and analyse all the information critically. The hard work is all over now. Now, I can focus more on the preparation of my lectures starting next week. So, actually, it was not one more week of freedom, but one more week to prepare for the commencement of a new academic year. Well, just take it easy and do one thing at a time. God is my helper and my wisdom.


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.
I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8

No comments: