Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lemon Cheese Cake by LC





Last Tuesday, 3 June 2008 (Seng Chor’s birthday), I was on MSN with one of my Year 1 students. He offered his freshly baked Lemon Cheese Cake through his MSN display message. I took up the offer immediately, and asked him for the cheese cake. Hehehe! Thankfully, he checked and there was just one single piece left in the fridge. He delivered it right to my office in the afternoon for my tea time. How nice! I’m touched.

I promised my student that I will give him my feedback on his Lemon Cheese Cake in my blog. So, here it is:

  • The lemon taste is just right for me – not too sour

  • The texture is fine

  • I prefer slightly more base

  • I think the 'cheeseziness' can be increased as well
        Overall, I would rate it 8 out of 10.

        Hopefully, he is happy with my comments. I still want to eat more cheese cake. :)


      No comments: