Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Chinese + English = Chinglish

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using *1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. * Not only did he do it *1** *to *10*, he did it again from *10 *back to* 1.
*This is what he came up with..... *

**1* day I go *2 *climb a *3* outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and *4* down. The man rushed out and wanted to *5* with me. I ran until I fell *6* and threw up. So I go into *7*-eleven and grabbed some *8* to throw at him. Then I took a *9* and try to stab at him. *10* God he run away. *

10* I put the *9* back and pay for the *8* and left *7*-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was *6*. He said *5 *, tomorrow also no need to come back *4* work. He also asked me to go climb a *3* and jump down. I don't understand.

I am so nice *2* him but I don't know what he *1*. __.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

No comments: