Monday, September 24, 2007

Palace Hotel Saigon, Vietnam

Palace hotel is a three star hotel which retains its original French architecture style in Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon. The Palace hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Saigon city, within walking distance of the main business district, shopping centers, Ben Thanh market and entertainment area.

On the first day, I was given a suite because the hotel was fully booked. It was a big room with 2 single beds and 1 double bed. Well, I slept only on one single bed. I moved to the standard room on the next day, and shared the room with my colleague, Anis when she arrived on Thursday, 20 September 2007.

The buffet breakfast was cool. It was on the 14th floor - rooftop. The view was great indeed. Nice breeze as well. What did I eat? Dumpling, sausages, bacon, porridge (once), bread, muffin (once), noodle (everyday), omelette, fruits (dragon fruit, watermelon). Drinks - fruit juices (orange, pineapple), coffee and tea. Of course, I didn't eat and drink all these in one meal. I had most of it everyday. Hehehe...


My hotel rooms




Scenes from the Hotel Rooftop

No comments: