Thursday, August 24, 2006

Title of Dissertation

Hmm...I realised that I have not mentioned anything about the title of my dissertation.
Below is the title...

"A C++ Standard Template Library Intelligent Tutoring System with Bayesian and Fuzzy Logic Student Model"

Basically, the system helps student in learning the C++ Standard Template Library. (C++ is a programming language). The system is capable of customising the problems to solve based on individual knowledge and understanding of the student. I have derived an algorithm using Artificial Intelligence techniques to keep track of the students' progress as they solve various problems. So, this is a simple summary of my research work. :) It is easier to understand than the abstract, right? :P

1 comment:

Kinson said...

Yeah, much easier to understand, my eyes don't glaze over anymore :p

Li Wen