Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PhD Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

I express my most sincere gratitude to

GOD … constant grace, strength, wisdom and blessing

My supervisor
Assoc. Prof. M Sapiyan Baba … invaluable help and guidance

My husband
Seng Chor … loving care, help and patience

My baby boy
Jordan … a source of strength and motivation

Dad Peter and Mum Agnes … a source of inspiration

My sister Eva … love, concern and moral support

My brothers Felix and Alex … love and moral support

My brothers and sisters
in Christ … prayer support and encouragement

Guru Max Lam … advice and kind assistance

Colleagues at
KBU International College … advice and kind assistance

BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
and
BEng (Hons) Electronics &
Computing Students … patience and co-operation

Friends … comments and proofreading


And all other friends, relatives and well-wishes who have contributed in one way or another in making this Research a reality.

No comments: