Do not exceed the dose prescribed by your doctor. In case of overdosage, seek medical attention at once.
If you develop an allergic or unusual reaction to any medicine, contact your doctor at once.
The medicine prescribed for you are specific to treat your present condition. Never give you medicine to anyone else.
To avoid mistakes, do not take medicines in the dark or mix different medicines in one container.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Store medicines away from heat and direct sunlight.
Medicines which are expired or no longer needed should be flushed down the toilet, unless otherwise directed.
The word ‘Poison’ which may appear on your medicine package means a controlled medicine under the Poisons Ordinance 1952.
Damansara Specialist Hospital
A Member of KPJ Healthcare Berhad