1) Cut the carrot into cubes.
2) Boil the carrot for about half an hour.
3) Mix the pasta into the carrot.
4) Add a bit of salt.
5) Boil the mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes.
6) Finally, cut the pasta and mash the carrot.
This morning, before 8 am, Seng Chor went to market to buy carrot, potato and tomato for Jordan’s meal. I boiled them first for about half an hour, and then mixed the spiral pasta to cook. No salt added. It tasted yummy. This time, I blended the mixture before serving it to Jordan. During lunch, he ate about 1 and a half bowl. He also had half a banana. However, he had brown rice cereal for dinner as we were out in 1-Utama.
It feels good to cook for Jordan, and it is even more wonderful to see him eating the food. I hope to be creative and try out different recipes.
The pot of carrot, potato, tomato and pasta.
The blended mixture.
This is the second bowl - almost finished.
He ate half a banana.