Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy 26th Birthday to Alex!

Today is my youngest brother, Alex’s 26th Birthday. We had a family dinner at The Ship, Damansara Utama – Seng Chor, Jordan and I, sister Eva and her boyfriend, and of course Alex.

The menu:
- Crab meat and sweet corn soup
- Sirloin Steak (Mine)
- Rib Eye Steak (Alex)
- Carpetbag Steak (Lu Kenn)
- 2 F1 Dinner set (soup, main course & ice cream cake) (Seng Chor & Eva)
- 2 Mango Juice
- Carrot Juice
- Filter water

I enjoyed the dinner. Good service, good food, good atmosphere – we were entertained with live music. Actually, I ate only a small piece of my steak. I gave the rest to Alex because I found it raw. I should have ordered well done instead of medium raw. We even asked them to re-cook but still too raw for me. Anyway, I had the salad, brocolli, 2 corn cob and 2 baked potatoes. They added more side dishes to my plate after the re-cooking. Hee! Hee!

I think Jordan enjoyed the most. He ate the porridge I cooked for him. He also had some bread, baked potato and a sip of mango juice. He enjoyed the music too – clapping his hands as he listened. He even made friendly contact with a boy sitting behind him. The boy was much older than Jordan. Jordan turned to him, and held out his hand. Then, the boy reached out to Jordan and shook Jordan’s hands. Jordan acknowledged the gesture by clapping his hands. Jordan repeated the gestures a few times. The boy was kind to entertain him. We find it amusing. Jordan was really friendly. He even asked the Restaurant Manager to carry him. Hee! Hee! He was really happy throughout the dinner.

After dinner, we went home to cut the cake. We didn’t give Jordan any cake. He already had too much food. He finished his 6 oz milk, and slept after 11 pm.

No comments: