Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pregnancy - 21 Weeks

My last check up was on Monday, 25 August 2008 before my trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah – my hometown. It was my 5th check up. It’s 100% confirmed that we are expecting a girl – Jemimah. Praise the Lord! Her due date is on 9 January 2009.

After the 4th month, my appetite improved tremendously. I have started to eat the caterer’s food about 2 weeks ago. No more feeling nausea. I seldom eat ice cubes nowadays. Throughout the pregnancy, I didn’t really crave for anything. I gained 3 kgs! Overall, I gained 5 kgs so far. I’m half way there. I can feel the weight of the baby getting heavier. Sometimes, I find it difficult to get up from the bed. There were strong movements every now and then. Once, part of her body actually ‘jutted out’. I had the same experience with Jordan as well. I am enjoying it.

May God continue to protect baby Jemimah.

No comments: