Friday, July 04, 2008

1st Pregnancy vs 2nd Pregnancy (1st Trimester)

About 1- 2 months ago, few friends have asked me this question – What is the difference between your 1st pregnancy and the 2nd pregnancy? At that time, my standard answer was, “Too early to tell the difference. I’ll let you know after 9 months.”

This week, the 12th week is the last week for the first Trimester. So, my baby is about 3 months old now. I can tell/feel some of the differences already…

2nd Pregnancy (1st Trimester)
Food and Drinks
  • More fussy with food

  • Have difficulty drinking milk

  • Eating more ice cubes every night

  • Prefer cold drinks

Appearance
  • Dressed up more and preferred dangling earrings in the 1st pregnancy. Nowadays, I wear mostly stud earrings.

Entertainment
  • Watched cartoons from the Cartoon Network in the 1st pregnancy

  • Watching CSI and House (AXN channel) in the 2nd pregnancy

Work
  • PhD research in the 1st pregnancy

  • Book writing in the 2nd pregnancy

Gender
  • 1st Pregnancy – boy

  • 2nd Pregnancy - ? but hoping for a girl

No comments: