Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jordan Teoh has fallen down

(Sing to the tune of London Bridge is Falling Down)

Jordan Teoh has fallen down
Fallen down, fallen down
Jordan Teoh has fallen down
My poor baby.

Pick him up and calm him down
Calm him down, calm him down
Pick him up and calm him down
My dear Jordan.

========================================

Recently, Jordan fell down from our bed twice. The first time was last weekend when he was walking on the bed. I was with him at that time. He was walking on the edge of the bed when one of his legs suddenly slipped and he fell side ways. The second time was last night. I was doing some work downstairs when I heard a loud thud from upstairs, followed by a loud cry. Seng Chor has fallen asleep but poor Jordan rolled off the bed. I pacified him for awhile and he went back to sleep.

Like everyone said, falling is part and parcel of growing up. As adults, we experience various falls through our failures in our studies, work and relationships. From the experience, we learn (or never learn), we share (or hide), we overcome (or fall deeper). With God, we can overcome all things. All things are possible!

No comments: