Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Party @ Home

On Friday, 26 December 2008, we had our annual Christmas gathering cum exchange gift at our home. During my last check up on Christmas eve, the gynae suggested that I have the cesarean on Boxing Day (26/12/08), but I said no because I want to party first. :)

This year, besides the usual gang (my family, Yoke Kheng, Kevin, Kenny, Sahaya and Pei Lu), we had my Mum, John and Wan Yi joining us. Food was excellent.

How did we exchange gift?
We sat in a circle, each one holding a gift. Then, we sang 3 songs - Jingle Bells, Joy to the World and We wish you a Merry Christmas. Once the singing has stopped, we get the gift that we were holding at that time. Cool, eh? Something different.

Thank God for the great fellowship. We were able to catch up more with John and Wan Yi. I'm really glad to have this simple celebration before the birth of Jemimah.

Lu Kenn's Famous Pasta Sauce


Roast Chicken



Yoke Kheng's famous salad

No comments: