Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fify Boutique

For the past 2 – 3 years I have been buying clothes from one boutique – Fify in Centerpoint. The owner is from China – Fen Fei and she was an ex-KBU student who studied B A (Hons) Interior Architecture. Her husband, Ge Wei Yang was my student in the BSc (Hons) Software Engineering programme. She gave birth to a son last year. It was not easy for her to take care of her son and handle the shop at the same time. So, they decided to return to China for good. Furthermore, the husband need to find a job as well.

I got to know Fen Fei when she was working as a part-time salesgirl at a Korean boutique in 1 Utama. The boutique has closed down. After her graduation, she decided to open her own boutique. She knows my style, and often give me ideas to mix and match my clothes.

I did my final round of shopping on Monday, 29 September 2008. I spent RM 34:

3 baby girl’s pants – RM 5 each
1 blouse – RM 15
1 Jeans – RM 2
1 red skirt – RM 2

The boutique was officially closed down on Tuesday, 30 September 2008. Well, there goes our shopping spree (as my colleague puts it.) Hmm…where can we shop at now?






No comments: