Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No struggle

Last night, my Year 3 students who have just completed their degree last month treated me Bak Kut Teh (BKT) at Klang (Bukit Raja). It's so nice of them. BKT is one of my favourite food. The dinner was truly satisfying.

After dinner, they took me to Hartamas Square for a drink - first time for me. I ordered a glass of hot Horlick - haven't had that for quite a while. It's one of my favourite drinks. Had a good chat with a few of them. It was good to know some of the students better. Now, they are planning for the next dinner - maybe seafood in Kuala Selangor.

Oh, I got to sit in my student's new Perodua Viva. He just bought it 3 weeks ago. Cool. Looks tempting. Hehehe!

I reached home almost 12 midnight. Seng Chor and Jordan were already sleeping. Jordan was actually sleeping almost at the edge of the bed. As I was about to wash up, Seng Chor carried him to his cot. He whined a bit then continue to sleep. No struggle at all!

No comments: