Saturday, May 05, 2007

DEVILITUDES

•Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an hour once a week with their fellow Christians in Church – They are my BEST workers

•Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked – I can USE them

•Blessed are the touchy, with a bit of luck they may stop going to church – they are my MISSIONARIES

•Blessed are those who are very religious but get on everyone’s nerves – they are mine FOREVER

•Blessed are the troublemakers – they shall be called MY CHILDREN

•Blessed are those who have no time to pray – they are easy PREY for me

•Blessed are the gossipers – they are my SECRET AGENTS

•Blessed are those critical of church leadership – for they shall INHERIT a place with me in MY FATE

•Blessed are the complainers – I’m ALL ears for them

•Blessed are you when you read this end think it is about other people and not yourself – I’VE GOT YOU!!!


From the " Walking in the Spirit's Power and Authority" Seminar
Pastor Aow, His Arrows
(5 May 2007)

No comments: