Friday, February 16, 2007

An Unexpected Rose on V-Day

It was almost noon. I was in the car park, on the way to McDonald’s for lunch. Then, I received an sms from my beloved – “Lunch at Centerpoint?” So, I called him to confirm. He picked me at around 12:45 pm. I entered his car, and he said, “Look, what’s in front.” A rose! The last time I received flowers from Seng Chor was during our 4th wedding anniversary in 2004. It was a bouquet of lilies and pink roses. Wow! That’s about 2 and half years ago.

We had a good lunch at Pizza Uno, Centerpoint. The menu:

Mushroom soup
Tomato soup
Caesar salad with smoked chicken
Carbonara
Lime Juice
Apple & Apricot Juice

It’s been quite a while since we had a meal as a couple. We talked about our beloved son. We tried to recall where we had our first Valentine’s Day dinner. Hmm…maybe at Sushi King. Both of us love Japanese food. We also talked about our plans for the night.

For dinner, we went to one of our favourite restaurants in 1 Utama – Yoshinoya. We had the beef rice. Our beloved son was with us. Then, we shopped at Giant and Jusco. We bought mainly drinks for Chinese New Year and stuffs (clothes, porridge, cereal and diapers) for Jordan. It was a good family time.

The rose was definitely a beautiful surprise. Just one is enough to melt my heart. Thank you, Seng Chor.



No comments: