Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nicknames

Ok, ok...I know that I should be doing some serious work like writing my journal and preparing for my lectures but I'm just not in the mood. I'm not feeling well too. I will do some serious work tomorrow. Really, promise ... :p

The thought of writing about my nicknames just dawned on me. I have a few...Of course, the first one is 'cabokia'. Sometimes, my siblings call me 'kia' for short. They don't call me 'cheh-cheh'. Wonder why?

Some of my ex-schoolmates call me Tine-tine. They still do.

My ex-uni mates have one interesting nick for me - dootbear or doot. What does it mean? Hmm...I don't really know exactly. Well...it is something like that. The first part - "doot" means something like blur but kinda smart. I think so. I'm quite blur actually - occasionally. The second part - "bear" refers to cute (in the good sense. Hee! Hee!). Combining both means - the blur, smart and cute one. Two of them still call me by this nick.

So, now I am affectionately known as Dr Cabo or Dr Doot. What does Seng Chor call me? Ask him.

No comments: