- Complete the writing of 2 chapters of a textbook.
- Set up Christmas tree.
- Prepare Phase Test question paper and assignment for the module Introduction to Programming.
- Conduct YouthAlpha at the KBU CF every Friday.
- Plan the KBU CF first concert on 6 December 2008.
- Plan Jordan's 3rd birthday on 14 December 2008.
- Attend 5 days training on Mainframe Technology – 15 December to 19 December 2008.
- Prepare for the arrival of Jemimah:
- Clear the room downstairs for Seng Chor and Jordan during confinement
- Wash her clothes
- Buy a new set of drawers, baby toiletries, etc
I pray for God's strength everyday – The Joy of the Lord is my Strength (Nehemiah 8:10b)
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.