Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why am I so busy?

List of things to do before the arrival of Jemimah:

  1. Complete the writing of 2 chapters of a textbook.

  2. Set up Christmas tree.

  3. Prepare Phase Test question paper and assignment for the module Introduction to Programming.

  4. Conduct YouthAlpha at the KBU CF every Friday.

  5. Plan the KBU CF first concert on 6 December 2008.

  6. Plan Jordan's 3rd birthday on 14 December 2008.

  7. Attend 5 days training on Mainframe Technology – 15 December to 19 December 2008.

  8. Prepare for the arrival of Jemimah:

    • Clear the room downstairs for Seng Chor and Jordan during confinement

    • Wash her clothes

    • Buy a new set of drawers, baby toiletries, etc



I pray for God's strength everyday – The Joy of the Lord is my Strength (Nehemiah 8:10b)

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: