Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dr for a Year already

I graduated from Doctorate on 8 August 2006 - it was one year ago. How time flies!

Passing the viva is a miracle from God. Before the viva, I could think of many reasons why I might not pass the viva. But God performed a miracle for me. I just can't stop praising Him for that.

God is good. His blessings overflow. I'm happy with my work. Nothing much has changed. I'm still pretty much the same - adjusting to motherhood most of the time. Soon, Jordan will be 2 years old.

I acknowledged that whatever I have belongs to God.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 1 year already. Indeed, all praise n glory to God. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen! Happy 1st Anniversary as a Doctor!

Anonymous said...

Heartiest Congratulations on the 1st Anniversary of your Doctorate! Truly God has Great Love for you. May His Name be glorified for eternity. Everything we have has been lent to us or entrusted to us by God. So we need to treat all things preciously as a token of our deep gratitude to God. Have a pleasant day! Pa and Ma