Monday, July 31, 2006

Graduation Gown

Collected my gown, hood and cap this morning from UM. Thank God that everything went smoothly and the queue was not too long. The size for the cap is the smallest but it is still a bit too big for me. I think it will not fall off. So, should be ok.

I have ordered the DVD for my session. I wanted to order the photographs as well but I was too lazy to go to the Examination Building, and moreover, I heard that the queue was very long. Maybe I'll go another day.

The Day is getting nearer, and I'm feeling more and more excited each day. I'm, at the same time, disappointed that my parents could not attend the convocation. They have played a vital part in my success. I owe them a lot. Ma & Pa, if you are reading this, thank you and I love both of you very much.

No comments: