Monday, August 04, 2008

Passion World Tour

THE PASSION MOVEMENT IS CIRCLING THE GLOBE, UNITING A WAVE OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS WHO ARE LIVING TO MAKE JESUS FAMOUS IN THIS GENERATION. IT’S ALL ABOUT HIS NAME AND FINDING YOUR PLACE IN A STORY SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR OWN.
(www.passionworldtour.com)

How was it? It was AMAZING, AWESOME, WOW!

With the help of Yoke Kheng, I managed to arrange 2 cars (Kevin and Yung Ling) for the KBU students. We met at Centerpoint at 3:30 pm together with the rest of the Antioch Network Community youth and KDU students. The event started at 6 pm.

Kevin picked me up from the house at around 3:25 pm. Jordan was still sleeping. I asked my brother to watch over him until Seng Chor returned from his training.

We arrived at the Sunway Convention Centre before 4:30 pm. It took us almost half an hour to find a parking space. We reached the convention center at around 4:45 pm. It was packed! We queued up at gate 2. The doors were supposed to be opened at 5 pm, but they delayed it until 5:30 pm. I nearly had a blackout. Just I was about to faint, the doors were opened. Praise the Lord! Jia Yein and Hui En shielded me as we pushed ourselves into the hall. I think Hui En said something like, “Pregnant woman coming through”, “Protect the baby”. I find it amusing. Hehehe!

Yoke Kheng managed to reserve a seat for me. Our seats were facing the center of the stage, in the middle of the hall. Cool! We couldn’t sit together, and so were scattered. Anyway, I was standing half of the time. I wished I could jump. The crowd really went wild when the music started at around 6 pm.

Louie Giglio, Chris Tomlin and Charlie Hall were awesome! The songs they sang included Your Grace is Enough, Mighty to Save, Amazing Grace and How Great is Our God. They also introduced some new songs. All the songs were fantastic. Louie shared a testimony through a journal. He is a great speaker, truly inspiring.

The event was supposedly for youth age between 19 to 25. Eh…we (YK, Kevin, Kenny, Elder Chris and I) felt young. Hahaha! Well, we were there as ministry leaders. After the event, I counted the number of KBU Christian Fellowship students who went – 11 of them! It could be more. The message touched the heart of one of the pre-believers. Praise the Lord!

It ended before 10 pm. Those from KBU had dinner cum supper at McDonald’s. I sent some of them back, and eventually arrived home at around 12:30 am.

What a day! GOD is indeed my STRENGTH!

No comments: