Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Declaring God’s Word over my Baby

This second baby is really special to me. Why?

  • She (by faith) has gone diving and swimming at Redang with me

  • We have travelled to Genting, Penang, Gopeng and Kundang

  • We went to Passion World Tour together. So cool!

  • We will be going to Sabah and Langkawi

  • Her god mother is my close friend, Yoke Lai. God ma is already planning something special for her. She has 2 daughters of her own already and she doesn’t mind another one. Hehehe!


I have been declaring the Word of God to this precious baby…

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.
(Jeremiah 1:5)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
(Psalm 139:13-14)



She is loved and will be loved as much as I love Jordan.
God’s love is upon her too.

No comments: