• To be a precious child of God.
• To serve Him in the Growth Group, Campus Voltage! and KBU Christian Fellowship.
• To give financially to His Kingdom.
• His unconditional love, protection, mercy and grace.
• His wisdom. (especially in taking care of Jordan.)
• His faithfulness.
• Love and support.
• Seng Chor – love and patience.
• Jordan – joy and blessing.
• (Thank you, Ma for sponsoring part of my dental charges.)
• Prayers, love and support including babysitting on occasion.
• Ladies Discipleship Cell – great fellowship and bible study.
• Parenting Discipleship Cell – great support and good opportunity to learn from one another.
• Church Family Camp at Cameron Highlands.
• Youth Alpha Training.
• Good working environment.
• Wisdom in my teaching/lecturing.
• Good rapport/communication with students.
• Bonus and increment.
• Keeping in touch with old friends from School, College and University.
• Encouraged by their life of faithfulness in God.
• Catching up with my cousin Flora recently.
• Keeping in touch with cousin Siau Wui through Facebook.
• Featured in Her World magazine - January 2007
• Interviewed by 8TV during the Starlight Outdoor Cinema
• The Teohs and friends appeared in the Rasa Sayang TV Commercial
• Good food and games
• Resume regular walks at Taman Tun Dr Ismail
• Swimming lessons
• Redang Trip
• Kota Kinabalu Trip
• Vietnam Trip (work and leisure)
• Tioman Trip
• Genting Trip
• Social Utilities – Friendster, Multiply and Facebook
• Windows Live Messenger
All Glory to God!
(The list above is non-exhaustive.)
(The format is adopted from spinxie’s babblings)